Laughter is truly the best medicine. Laugh it off with these 46 funny letter board quotes that’ll remedy any bad day.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our full disclosure here.
1. Me: Oh good. Time to sleep. Anxiety: Hahaha here’s a list of every worse case scenario for the next 30 years.
2. If you have a voodoo doll of me please remove some stuffing I’m trying to lose some weight.
3. A recent study has found that women who carry a little extra weight live longer than men who mention it.
4. Whoever said snooze, you lose, was mistaken. When I snooze, I win. We all win.
5. A group of people is called a no thanks.
6. The best cure for a hangover is being under the age of 25.
7. I’m a perfectionist with a procrastinator complex someday I’ll be awesome.
8. My hobbies include eating, sleeping, and thinking about the next time I’ll be eating and sleeping.
9. Everyone hates millennials until it’s time to convert a word doc to a pdf.
10. A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.
11. My favorite Disney movie is the one where the octopus sea lady is able to keep people from talking ever again.
12. I really had my heart set on waking up rich today.
13. Whoever came up with the Chick-fil-a drive thru process should be in charge of the government, hospitals, and the DMV.
14. Me: I consider myself a strong, intelligent, talented woman. Also me: Feb-ru-ary
15. Adulting is like folding a fitted sheet, no one really knows how.
16. I really do have it all together… I just forgot where I put it.
17. 1989: Don’t get in strangers’ cars; 2019: Literally summon strangers’ cars on the internet
18. It feels like cauliflower has gone too far.
19. I’m super lazy today. It’s like normal lazy, but I’m wearing a cape.
20. Today I will be as useless as the ‘g’ in lasagna
21. First rule of cleaning to music: The toilet brush is never the microphone.
22. Based on these targeted ads you’d think all I do is eat and sleep. Ok, that checks out.
23. I used to crastinate but I got so good I went pro.
24. My house always looks like I’m in the movie “Twister.”
25. Let’s take a moment to recognize the real heroes this week: Stretchy pants
26. I’m beginning to think I buy bananas just to watch them die a slow death in my home.
27. It’s the weekend. I shall celebrate by staying home.
28. Vacations are cool, but have you ever stayed home in your pajamas & talked to no one for a week?
29. Dishes! We meet again you dirty bastards.
30. Friend a gardener. They know all the dirt.
31. I ate a donut without sprinkles. Diets are hard.
32. Deja Poo: Noun
The feeling that you’ve heard this crap before.
33. I hate it when I gain 10 lbs for a role & remember I’m not even an actress.
34. Which ios update does siri start cooking dinner?
35. Sometimes I’m Stanley on Pretzel Day, but usually I’m Michael when all the turtles are gone.
36. Why buy it for $7 when you can make it with $92 of craft supplies?
37. Hangry me is a different person & I don’t know her. I’m sorry.
38. I used to be wild and free, now I keep up with the gas prices.
39. I swear it was Friday like five minutes ago.
40. Introverted but willing to discuss plants.
41. Eh… I’ll do it tomorrow.
42. The weather just went from 90 to 55 like it saw a state trooper.
43. I used to be cool. Now I’m two tiny peoples snack bitch. #momlife
44. The more you weight, the harder you are to kidnap. Stay safe. Eat cake.
45. Leg shaving season is almost over. Can I get an amen?
46. People who say, “Go big or go home” seriously underestimate my willingness to go home.