Nothing beats a quick and delicious homecooked meal. What makes things even better is having the ability to use fewer ingredients and still whip up something amazing.
Whether you’re short on time or want to use stuff you already have in your home, here are 20+ easy 6-ingredient dinner recipes you can make in a flash.
- 7 Genius Hacks to Survive a Sugar Detox – and Why You NEED to Go on One
- 20 Out of This World Keto Recipes That Melt Fat and Tastes Amazing
- 11 Genius Car Organizing Hacks That’ll Instantly Declutter Your Car
- 40+ Awesome Harry Potter Recipes That’ll Bring Hogwarts Home
Slow Cooker Chipotle Lime Cumin Chicken Tacos
Creamy Chicken Marsala
Country Style Ribs
Sous Vide Sliders
Salmon Potato Tray Bake
Slow Cooker Beef Taquitos
Pesto Chicken and Pumpkin Spaghetti
Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Over Rice
Chicken Tortilla Bake
Gnocchi with Burnt Butter and Oregano
Zesty Italian Chicken
Italian Summer Roll
Slow Cooker Jalapeno Pineapple Pork
Spaghetti with Ricotta, Prosciutto and Rocket Pesto
Creamy Ranch Chicken
Root Beer Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Cajun Spiced Fish with Basmati Rice
Cheesy BBQ Chicken
These recipes are so easy and have you noticed most of them are slow-cooker meals? SO LOW-MAINTENANCE. I love it!
If you’ve made any of these recipes, leave me a comment down below and let me know what you think!
- 7 Slimming Detox Water Recipes to Help You Lose Weight Fast
- 15 Easy and Healthy After-School Snacks Both Kids and Parents Will Love
- 20+ Time-Saving Kitchen Hacks Every Home Chef Should Know
- 10 Delicious Starbucks Copycat Recipes That’ll Save Your Wallet
- 23 Delicious and Easy Keto Recipes Designed to Help You Lose Weight FAST