Celebrate Independence Day with patriotic red, white, and blue nails that are totally worth celebrating. These are the best 4th of July nail art designs you have to try this summer.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our full disclosure here.
Getting your manicure done? Take a look at some of these 4th of July nail art designs and pin your favorites for visual inspiration once you get to the salon.
On the other hand, if you plan on doing your own nail art, find your favorite design, gather your tools, and start the creative process!
If nail art is something you’ve never done before, don’t be intimidated because we all start somewhere. The key is practice, practice, practice!
But before we delve into the 4th of July nail art designs, check out these nail art tools that’ll help you achieve a festive look much easier.
Once you’ve given them a try, gel polish is the only nail lacquer you’re ever going to want to use.
Gel nail polish dries in seconds inside the UV lamp so you don’t have to worry about smudging or having to redo your lovely designs. In addition, gel nail polish lasts 2-3 weeks compared only 5-7 days for regular lacquers (they’re super hardy).
For nail art, you’re going to want a few nail tools like brushes and dotting implements. While you don’t necessarily need gold foil, manicure tape, and rhinestones right now, you can get all of this for a steal at only 10 bucks.
Ever come across a flawless nail design and wonder how you can do it yourself?
Well, it’s actually pretty easy with the help of a stamping plate.
To use stamping plate, simply paint the polish on half of the plate design, spread it out with a scraper, pick up the design with the stamper, and stamp it onto your nail.
Watch this helpful tutorial below to learn 5 different ways to use a nail stamp, including regular stamping, ombre stamping, reverse stamping, reverse stamping second technique, and marble design.
Last but not least, nail decals are a fun and easy way to add variety to a base coat mani. How fun are these patriotic Peanuts nail stickers?
1. Rocket Pop 4th of July Nails
2. 4th of July Rolling Stones Tie Dye Nail Art
3. Patriotic Stars
4. Fourth of July Confetti
5. Minimal Patriotic Stars for 4th of July
6. Captain America Inspired 4th of July Nails
7. ‘Merica Tie Dye
8. 4th of July Ice Cream Nail Art
9. Independence Day Glitter
10. Cute Popsicles
11. Matte Flag Nail Art
12. 1776 Independence Day Nails
13. 4th of July Fireworks
14. Festive Glam Lips
15. Negative Space Red White and Blue Nails
16. Red White and Blue Nails
17. Stars and Stripes
18. 4th Of July Smooshy
19. Press On Linear Nails
20. Independence Day Flag Nails
21. Stars and Stripe Melt
22. Textured Red White and Blue
23. Abstract Flag
24. White Nails with Flag Accent
25. 4th of July Popsicles in Red White and Blue
26. Gradient Flag Nail Art
27. Minimal 4th of July Nail Design
28. Floral 4th of July Themed Nails
29. Cute Patriotic Bow Nails
30. 4th of July Abstract Nails
31. 4th of July Emoji Nails
32. Red White and Blue Glitter Gradient
33. Negative Space Half Moon Stars
34. 4th of July Paint Strokes Nails
35. Independence Day Nail Stamps
36. 4th of July Stars
37. French 4th of July Manicure
38. Donald Duck Saluting Flag
39. Star Spangled
40. Patriotic Glam Nails
41. United States of Mickey Mouse
42. Glitter Stamped Popsicles
43. Little Miss Independent
44. Simple Red White and Blue Splatter Nails
45. 4th of July Gradient Nails
46. Hand Painted 4th of July Popsicles
47. July Picnic
48. Patriotic Nail Stamping Plates
49. White Stars on Blue Polish
50. Red White and Blue Stamped Stars
51. Bomb Pop Nails
52. 4th of July Matte Nails
53. 4th of July Water Marble Nails
54. 4th of July Matte Stars and Stripes
55. Bold America Nails
56. Independence Day Nails
57. Glamorous 4th of July Nails
58. Star and Stripes 4th of July Nails
59. Rocket Popsicles for the 4th
60. Free Hand 4th of July Nail Art
61. Heart Flag
62. Foil Stamping
63. Simple Stripes
64. Red White and Blue Chevrons
65. Cute 4th of July Nails
66. Hello Kitty 4th of July Nails
67. 4th of July Banners
68. Red White and Blue Press Ons
69. Vintage 4th of July Nails
70. Mini Stars
71. 4th of July Quilt
72. Red White and Blue V-Shaped Moons
73. Party like a Patriot
74. Stars and Stripes Vinyls
75. 4th of July Stamped Streamers
76. God Bless America
77. 4th of July Themed Party Nails
78. Cut Out Stars and Stripes
79. Hot Dog Accent 4th of July Nails
80. Patriotic Polka Dots
81. Animal Print July Nails
82. Fourth of July Treats Nails
83. 4th of July Drip Nails
84. Red White and Blue Donuts
85. Let’s Get Lit
86. Flag French Tips