Quotes are perfect little tidbits great for using as a quick pick-me-up throughout the day. They can be inspirational, funny, or downright sarcastic, but whatever they’re used for, one thing is true, your bullet journal could definitely use a few. Check out these 50 best bullet journal quote page ideas to brighten up your bujo.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our full disclosure here.
1. Say yes to new adventures.
Don’t be afraid to spend a weekend away sleeping under the stars even though it might not be the kind of vacation you had in mind.
Fresh air and delicious s’mores are hard to beat, but there’s nothing like the quality time you are able to spend with your loved ones exploring nature’s wilderness and having fun together.
This lovely camping bullet journal quote page instills all the earthy toned colors of nature and it’s all done with Crayola SuperTips.
2. Let your light shine.
For a simple inspirational quote page idea, grab your favorite watercolor metallic paint set and paint four horizontal lines of the same length. Then jot in the quote, one word on each line.
Another color idea is to use mildliners to color in the lines. This will result in a more vibrant theme, but might be perfect for the design you’re aiming for.
3. There is beauty in simplicity.
This quote and doodles totally compliment each other. It goes to show you don’t need to go all out on a bullet journal spread to make an impact.
The quote also stands true for women and makeup. Sometimes a simple daytime look will look best because it’s able to accentuate her natural beauty without taking anything away.
4. You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches.
Remember, you can’t please everyone because what if everyone woke up hating peaches one day? What then?
Don’t get stuck in the loop of trying to please others because at the end of the day you’re the only that can offer true happiness to yourself.
Self love and self care is crucial in maintaining a healthy loving mindset towards oneself. I highly recommend it!
5. No prob llama
This is a fun little quote that reminds you to just chill.
Big problems, little problems, they’re all not that big of a deal.
Just breathe and let it go…
6. I saw that you were perfect
Being imperfect is a gift.
Learning to love your imperfect self can be a difficult journey and everyone goes through it differently, but once you come out onto the other side – wow – things can be pretty great.
7. Do what you love
Life is too short to be doing what you don’t enjoy.
Take a minute to take an inventory of your life and see what work, hobbies, and relationships truly nourish you and which ones don’t and promptly get rid of those that don’t!
8. You are one in a melon.
This bullet journal quote is total summer vibes.
The Tombow markers leave such an impact on the freshly cut watermelon slices that you just want to bite right into them.
9. Spread your wings and fly.
There’s nothing more beautiful and inspiring than butterflies.
This quote is perfect for those who are apprehensive about a new outlook and need a little motivation in their monthly spread.
10. Let’s get adventurous.
11. Grow through what you go through.
12. Dedication doesn’t have an off season.
13. Just keep swimming.
14. We cannot become what we want by remaining what we are.
15. Believe you can and you are halfway there.
16. Life is short, do stuff that matters.
17. We start with stars in our eyes.
18. Sometimes all we need is a fresh start.
19. Stars can’t shine without darkness.
20. Every moment is a fresh beginning.
21. Rise and Shine
23. Escape the ordinary.
24. Just be you and if people don’t like it…
25. drinks happys thoughts
26. You’ve always had the power my dear, you just had to learn it for yourself.
27. Summertime and the
28. I run entirely on caffeine, sarcasm, and inappropriate thoughts.
29. Plants are friends.
Having plants around can lower stress and increase happiness levels, so why not dedicate a page to them?
30. You got me on rewind.
This floral mixtape bullet journal quote page has got to be my favorite so far.
Not only is it completely stunning, the singularity of the color scheme just shouts art gala.
But don’t be scared to try out this seemingly daunting bujo page for yourself. It’s actually quite easy to recreate, just think of it in terms of simple lines and get started!
31. As f*ck is my favourite unit of measurement.
32. I will not keep calm. I will raise hell and break sh*t.
33. You are eggsquisite.
Remind yourself everyday how amazing you are with this punny bullet journal quote.
34. I’m so so-fish-ticated.
Here’s another quirky bullet journal quote pun that’s sure to bring a smile to your face when you flip the page.
The fish are really quite beautiful and the simple color scheme keeps everything tied together for a clean design.
35. Enjoy nights you won’t remember with friends you’ll never forget.
36. You are tea-riffic.
37. Everything you can imagine is real.
38. It’s never too late to start today.
39. Don’t stop until you’re proud.
These colorful bullet journal quote pages really make a spread stand out and are an excellent reminder of abiding by your favorite quotes whether that be for an extra push of motivation or to spread a little joy and positivity.
40. Magic comes from within.
Coffee is so magical.
What other secret ingredient can give us the ability to do things we normal couldn’t do?
It’s seriously like having super powers!
41. The sun will rise and we will try again.
Let me start off by saying I love all things tarot.
I love how this bullet journal quote page doesn’t simply draw the tarot card onto the page, but instead glues on a thicker cardstock paper to give it a realistic design as if it actually were a tarot card.
42. True life is lived when small changes occur today.
You seriously need these gel pens in your bujo arsenal as they’re super smooth with vibrant colors that last through any art project. You can even use them for adult coloring! So much fun.
43. Sometimes it’s about going against the flow.
44. Like seashells we are all beautiful and unique each with a story to tell.
45. Let the good times roll.
How cute is this positive quote perfect for these quarantine times?
46. Whatever is mint to be, will be.
47. The most reliable way to predict the future is to create it.
48. The universe is funny. Sometimes it has a way of making sure we wind up exactly where we belong.
It’s a little thing called fate.
49. With our love, we could save the world.
Love and bullet journal quotes can save anything.
With simple line art, you can create a cute little koala themed quote page that’s sure to bring a smile to your face.
50. Love yourself.
Karin brush markers are the new up and coming supplies for bullet journaling.
The markers makes super soft lettering come alive and vibrant with just a few strokes. They are on the pricier side but still a great investment if you want some quality professional brush pens.