Letter boards are a fun way to say what’s on your mind. Recreate these 34 quirky letter board quotes that’ll definitely put some spunk in your day.
This post may contain affiliate links, read our full disclosure here.
1. Taking naps sound childish, I prefer to call them horizontal life pauses.
2. May your coffee be stronger than your daughter’s attitude.
3. January was a tough year, but we made it.
4. I only invite people over so my house gets cleaned.
5. Adulthood is like losing your mom in the grocery store for the rest of your life.
6. Some call it multi-tasking. I call it doing something else while I try to remember what I was doing.
7. Diamonds were once a girl’s best friend – then coffee, leggings & dry shampoo happened.
8. All I’m saying is you’ve never seen me crying and drinking coffee at the same time.
9. I want to grow my own food, but I can’t find any taco seeds.
10. Next week has been exhausting.
11. Everything in moderation except coffee.
12. There’s nothing a bowl of queso can’t fix. It’s like the duct tape of foods.
13. As long as everything is exactly how I want it, I am totally flexible.
14. Me to my child: Why are you so entertained watching other kids open toys on YouTube? Also me: Turns on HGTV and watches other adults buying houses.
15. I came, I saw… I forgot what I was doing.
16. Apparently you can’t use ‘beefstew’ as a password… It’s not stroganoff.
17. Today’s good mood is sponsored by coffee.
18. Inside my stomach there is a little duck who demands bread.
19. Parenting was much easier when I was raising my non-existent kids hypothetically.
20. I can’t believe I forgot to go to the gym today. That makes 7 years in a row now.
21. Have you ever looked at the last few loads of laundry and considered throwing it away?
22. It’s okay to fall apart sometimes. Tacos fall apart and we still love them.
23. We can’t control everything… Your hair was put on your head to remind you of that everyday.
24. Do more things that make you forget to check your phone.
25. Babe, this will be your decade.
26. No list necessary: Target will tell you what you need.
27. I hate it when the healthy me does the groceries, cuz now the fat me needs a snack.
28. Love is in the air, but so is the flu. Wash your hands.
29. Surround yourself with tacos, not negativity.
30. Eminem: Palms are sweaty, knees weak, army are heavy. WebMD: Typhoid fever.
31. If you’re going to be a smart ass, first make sure you’re smart otherwise you’re just an ass.
32. Feed me tacos and tell me I’m beautiful.
33. The first five days after the weekend are the hardest.
34. One minute we’re young and fun… and the next, we’re turning the radio down to see better.